ninja world clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the period before the nations even know of peace. Who will be a legend?Who will be on top?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamashīkisei Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ryo : 200

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Clan Surname: Tamashīkisei

Clan Classification: Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Innate

Elements: Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang

Clan Symbol:
Tamashīkisei Clan Free3

Clan History:

For many years, the clan had been unable to use any of the elements of most jutsu, and due to this, they focused on yin, yang and Yin-yang techniques. Over the years, their studies became more and more invasive, and slowly turning towards the manipulation of the4 soul. Eventually, the man, Soriu Tamashīkisei, found a way to evade death, as he found that the soul never ages, but the body does. By planting a portion of his soul into another human being, he could prolong his lifetime, as when his body gives out, he could invade and control the body containing a portion of his soul. As time went on, he was able to show all those remaining within the clan. When he finally died, those in the clan continued his work, studying and finally found how to gain the elements. Instead of erasing the soul of the host, they coexisted, allowing for the use of both their abilities and the host's. Though the host could sometimes force their soul out, numerous implication could be used to prevent this. Eventually, the persons who had allowed this, had their lifespans doubled, as the 2 souls helped with the resistance of the body to aging, and were also sometimes taught the jutsu of the clan, but only through transfer of the soul though.

Kekkei Genkai Information/Description:

Members of this clan have shown to be able to invade a person's body with their own soul using yin-yang chakras, and overtake the body, or coexist. If they coexist, both are able to control the body at any given time, and have access to their jutsu and abilities (including kekkei genkai), but are able to use the elements learned from that person at any given time. Any soul can chose to leave the body, but once it does, it has 5 posts to find a body before it disappears. The souls can't be sean through nomal means of detection. Members cannot fight over a body, as they would both be pushed out.

Clan Bonus
+25 agilitiy
+25 intelligence
+25 chakra manipulation

Clan jutsu
Spoiler:

Limitations:
The souls can be detected through the use of the sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan, and can be forced out if the other soul has greater chakra manipulation by 20 or more. All transfers/implantation of souls require physical contact, and the person will only be able to use the kekkei genkai of a body while in that body.

Last edited by Leonhart on Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Akira

Ryo : 79530

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:15 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Serin
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator
Serin

Ryo : 14200

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:18 am

this seem over powered "If they coexist, both are able to control the body at any given time, and have access to each other's jutsu and abilities (including kekkei genkai), permanently learning and gaining elements of each other"
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:24 am

how is this over powered. if i enter the body, without killing the soul, that means we have to have a mutualistic or symbiotic relationship, meaning that i give up my abilities as well.
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ryo : 64243

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:46 am

The learning of kekke genkai and elements permanently is the only problem I see.
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:40 am

Seeing s the other person would also learn my techniques, i only see this as a win lose situation
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ryo : 64243

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:20 am

Mmmm just to clear things up.

1. If you leave the host's body would you still have knowledge and use of their elements and kekke genkai
2. Will you lose your abilities when you take over someone permanenetly or is this temporarily?

Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:18 pm

1. i wont lose my abilities when i take over someone, as i'm using them as a shell
2. when i leave the body, i dont keep bloodline traits and such, but i will be able to use the element
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Admin
Admin
Hisoka

Ryo : 97029

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:36 am

This thing about destroying people's souls is out and I'm not gonna allow you to manipulate people's souls for an undetermined amount of time. Fix destroying people's soul and have a time limit for body manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:39 am

Understood.
Back to top Go down
Leonhart
Leonhart

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Admin
Admin
Hisoka

Ryo : 97029

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:45 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamashīkisei Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashīkisei Clan   Tamashīkisei Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamashīkisei Clan
Page 1 of 1